- Monmouth Junction, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Assists in planning and promoting recreation based on the needs and interests of the customer. Encourages social communication through group recreation. Provides programs in all recreation component areas on an individual and group basis. Assists customers with participation in religious programs. Assists customers with leisure recreation. Provides individual intervention to identified customers and non-participants of group programs. Provides input into the design of monthly recreation services. Documents customer attendance and participation level at recreation programs, writes progress notes, and attends care plan meetings as appropriate. Attends appropriate in-service training programs. Assists in the maintenance, storage, and use of the recreation department supplies. Performs other responsibilities as directed by the recreation director. Assists with set up of volunteer program and appreciation. Assists in transporting customers to and from recreation programs.
What your background should be
- Must be able to read, write and understand the english language. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org