- Selma, AL
What you'll be doing
- The Receptionist's essential duties include handling all calls appropriately and professionally, ensuring patient records are well maintained, and staff and patient directories are up to date. The post holder will also assist residents and family members with inquiries regarding facilities, make announcements over the public address system, and perform other clerical duties as needed.
What your background should be
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Rehabilitation center providing nursing care options for elderly adults.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org