Receptionist and Scheduling Clerk
- Baudette, MN
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate on-going patient flow through the clinic process ensuring efficient and effective continuity, accurate completion of all required forms, greeting patients, verifying demographics and insurance information and coordinating physician releases. Collect co-payments and outstanding balances. Inform patients of financial assistance opportunities. Follow clinic procedure/protocol for the organization and maintenance of the patient demographics in the computer and maintain the order of all medical records (i.e. test results, retrieval, filing, creation, repair, etc.). Responsible for the development, initiation, tracking and completion of a charge ticket by collecting and recording pertinent and accurate demographic information at the time of scheduling. Coordinate patient and non-patient inquiries and requests. Proactively serve as a patient advocate by utilizing courteous and professional telephone etiquette at all times by answering the telephone promptly, reflecting a positive tone and speaking distinctly with poise, tact and assurance.
What your background should be
- At least six months on-hands experience in a medical setting or completion of a medical program is preferred. Medical Assistant certification preferred. Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times. Must have basic computer skills. Multitasking ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
Who is the client company
- Nurture the healing ministry of the Church, supported by education and research.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org