- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Responsibility is to establish a welcome, warm and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees. The receptionist will be the first impression to all and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout their visit. Extend a warm welcome to all who enter or call. Help customers with any fax transmittal requests. Emergency messages should be delivered immediately to clients in their meetings. Manage guest arrivals, coordinate large groups and accompany to conference rooms as appropriate. Help all customers with directions to the coatroom, the service center, the dining areas, their hotel or area restaurants, etc. Maintain the appearance of the reception area at all times. Always cover phone path before leaving front desk area. Always coordinate coverage in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of related experience in a corporate environment. Excellent customer service skills. Strong computer skills. Must have good communication skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American food & beverages services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com