- Independence, MO
What you'll be doing
- Assists with employment related tasks to include screening calls, scheduling interviews and checking references, if requested. Compiles departmental summaries and reports to include ongoing tracking of information and cross checking. Orders supplies, equipment and forms for the division. Assists with management of telephony exceptions. Assists with internal audits and client data entry as assigned. Participates in in-service education, quality assurance activities and staff meetings as assigned. Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
What your background should be
- Minimum six (6) months experience in general clerical setting preferred, with emphasis on computer word processing software. Knowledge of basic keyboarding, personal computer, microsoft office and healthmedx. Effective written and oral communication, data entry skills, general office skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college or post-high school education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a medical service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com