- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail. Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arranges escorts as needed. Issues visitor passes and validates parking. Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms. Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms. Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition. Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed. Coordinates catering for meeting and events. Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit. Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required. Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prior front desk, concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred. Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American commercial real estate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org