- El Dorado Hills, CA
What you'll be doing
- Receives parts. Duties include checking parts in and verifying against packing slips and putting parts away in correct bin or shelf, taking care to rotate stock. Helps maintains inventory in multiple locations. Keeps inventory bins full at all times from back stock. Alerts supervisor when stocks get low. Shares responsibility for maintaining the warehouse area in a clean and orderly fashion for the flow and safety of all employees. Pulls and packages parts for both on-site and off-site assemblers per pick list. Assists in fiscal year-end inventory. Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
What your background should be
- This position requires a versatile person who is detail oriented, learns quickly, follows instruction and is able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines. Strong math skills required. Computer literate and basic MS Excel experience required. Must be willing and able to complete forklift training and certification. Must be able to lift parts and boxes weighing up to 95 lbs. for several hours each day. Forklift certification is not required but is a plus. Prior experience is desired but not absolutely required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly desired.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the leading innovator of electromechanical fuel and lubricant technologies for diesel engine and heavy equipment applications.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org