- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Serves as the assistant point person and emergency contact in the company for all suppliers in area of recovery activities including product holds, withdrawals, and recalls. Develops all internal notifications of all product recovery actions for the company facilities and ensure that those communications reach the intended audiences. Monitors and track the actions of each individual recovery action to ensure compliance and verifies effectiveness of each division affected. Monitors division compliance to product recovery procedures, maintains documentation of company response to product recoveries for 7 years. Manages the distribution of division third party audit reports to customers who request them. Communicates customer third party audit reports to appropriate FSQA personnel. Provides support as requested and required for other company FSQA projects, programs, and initiatives. Manages status and distribution of division support documents including letters of guarantee, HACCP, etc. Maintains and posts all distribution and regulatory FSQA documents on the company.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in administration assistant role with specific program monitoring responsibilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of America's great food companies and leading distributors servicing restaurants; healthcare, hospitality, government & educational institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org