Real Estate Specialist
- Tampa, FL
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for a real estate specialist to coordinate with the real estate director and manager in the management of assets, site development, acquisition and divestment of real estate. As a real estate specialist, the candidate will assist in preparation and implementation of the regional market plan by aligning with long term corporate objectives. Manage the asset portfolio by conducting lease negotiations with landlords and divesting nonperforming assets. Compile and interpret historical data also operate projections, prepare financial analyzes and run economic models. Prepare approval package for routing of lease renewals, extensions and divestment requests. Coordinate site closure process and the return of locations to landlords. Maintain a market plan database by compiling capital project approvals, changes in retail strategies, closures and divestments. Keep management informed by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information into reports including progress reviews. Provide information on maintenance, rent, lease interpretation and other property issues by resolving problems and responding to requests. Perform other duties as necessary.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have at least 3 to 5 years experience in a retail business and asset management environment; exposure to the brokerage community and some negotiating experience. Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point, access and outlook applications is preferable. Applicant should have the ability to communicate orally in both verbal and writing in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a convenience store.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com