Real Estate Marketing Strategist
- Fruita, CO
What you'll be doing
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers. Arrange consultations with clients in order to discuss their property desires; then create lists of properties that meet those needs. Facilitate the procedure of getting the different agents involved in a sale to settle on the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates. Create official documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. Help clients with differentiating between mortgage options to find the best rates and terms. Use different advertising networks, open houses, etc. To aid in the selling of properties; present purchase offers to sellers.
What your background should be
- Have a good grasp of percentages, finances, and other simple math concepts. Understand financial data admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills (word etc.). Customer service skills that will provide an exceptional buying experience to your customers. Must have sales and marketing skills in order to effectively complete sales. Must possess verbal and written communication skills, be able to handle several tasks at once, and take initiative on projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about real estate service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com