Real Estate Director
- Jericho, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the implementation of the department strategies to achieve monthly and yearly goal and objective as related to monthly and yearly revenue objective. Assist in planning, establishing budget requirement and gaining approval of finance for none standard type of rental agreement. Manage the renewal process with the objective of reducing rent cost in lit building where applicable and terminating lease agreement in lit building where no active services exist. Proactively work with sale team and landlord to get ahead of the curve. Monitor objective and forecast, and performance of group, and report as required. Develop review and prepare required document to obtain landlord consent.
What your background should be
- Three to five years experience in telecommunication equipment and installation knowledge. Excellent managerial and project management skill and ability to cross functionally communicate with groups and personnel. Familiar and comfort with various informational report and trade information. Extensive knowledge of commercial real estate practice and contract. High degree of PC skills including background in fiber inventory system and mapping program.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable television company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com