Real Estate Assistant
- Irvine, CA
What you'll be doing
- Build, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support. Oversee all contracts through closing via transaction coordinator. Create and maintain a strong marketing campaign consisting of drip e-mail campaigns, direct mail and social media outlets. Event planning abilities a plus. Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints. Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled. Keep lead agent engaged with SOI on a regular basis.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years administrative or assistant experience. Real estate license highly preferred. Speaks Mandarin is a plus. Knowledge and practical use of current software tools. Strong Excel knowledge, particularly with formulas. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional organizational and project management abilities. Great ability to focus. Concerned about doing things the right way. Calm under pressure. Proven ability to succeed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or higher.
Who is the client company
- Concern about real estate & construction services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com