Real Estate Agent
- Beaverton, OR
What you'll be doing
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers. Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to agree to the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates. Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases. Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms. Endorse sales of properties through advertising, open houses, participation, and networking in multiple listing services. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills. Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity, and outstanding customer service skills a must. Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a real estate brokerage.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org