Real Estate Agent
- Middletown, OH
What you'll be doing
- Initiate sales and marketing activities, including phone calls, e-mails, online postings and face-to-face meetings, designed to identify and engage prospective new customers. Provide lists of properties that meet the buyers' needs and financial resources aid clients in evaluating mortgage options that match their needs. Coordinate with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to settle on the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates. Create open houses and networking events to help promote sales, and use multiple listing services to facilitate sales. Create documents such as purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
What your background should be
- Must have the ability to provide outstanding customer service. Sales and marketing skills required for showing, promoting, and selling properties. Must have good administrative and clerical skills to organize files and records; must be able to use a computer need to be a self-starter, have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, and have the ability to multi-task on a consistent basis.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com