RDC Technical Support Representative
- Boca Raton, FL
What you'll be doing
- Provides remote diagnostic and technical support for account retail customers, internal installation and service technicians. Run reports to analyze equipment functionality. Enter, update and close tickets for service into remedy, FSMS and customer databases. (document the status of the equipment.). Based on knowledge of networks and IP based devices, determine root cause of equipment failure (network, software, hardware, electrical issue, etc.) and run remote diagnostic scripts via telnet into IP based device on the customer network. To adhere to short response time requirements, contact individual technicians on call, advice technician as to the location, problem and potential resolution. Provides phone support to technicians during repair call process. Explain physical layout and functionality of hardware to guide the technician through the repair of such equipment. Escalate extensive technical problems to the project team as needed.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience in a technical support help desk or technical call center environment. Experience with technical troubleshooting remotely and data entry in a fast paced environment. Solid knowledge of computer networks and hardware connectivity. Excellent analytical skills. Knowledge of MS office products. Bi lingual Spanish/English. Good communication skills, both oral and written. Advanced typing skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. College (AS or BS) degree in technical field preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides human resource consulting service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org