- Hauppauge, NY
What you'll be doing
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of DDP and other billing, scheduling, troubleshooting or quality control system used in the RCC. Follow strict processes and escalate as appropriate those instances in which process will not deliver the required result. Responsible for pre-calling trouble calls or other types of orders using a script of basic complexity, or referring complex issues as instructed. Responsible for monitoring same day order requests from the call centers, and dispatching to field technicians throughout the day, assuring all appointment commitments kept. Consistently meet or exceed all performance standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed as specified in company values, policies, and procedures. Process cod payments collected by technicians. Ensure that all work related equipment maintained and that all work related tasks are performed in compliance with OSHA safety regulations and corporate policies. Perform other administrative functions as assigned.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis building rapport, listening, questioning and conflict resolution. Must be able to communicate clearly by written word and speech. Must possess and demonstrate basic math and problem solving skills. Basic skills in Microsoft Excel and Word including document generation, revision and archiving. Basic computer and keyboarding skills. Military experience preferable.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable television company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org