Rail Signaling Sales Director
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Sets strategic business direction by developing and driving the sales and marketing plans to achieve long term goals and objectives in close coordination with regional units and local sales agents/system integrators. Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable market strategies and their execution. Leads the development and execution of account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals. Guides business development within assigned key accounts and/or markets. Develops sponsorship with key decision makers. Defines go to market strategies, executes sales opportunities in close cooperation with regional units. Prepares offers that represent the customer/market needs at its best. Identifies, defines and executes business models for most effective market access direct over operators and train manufacturers, as well as indirect over competitors and system integrators. Identifies, develops, and executes on strategic partnerships and alliances to deliver solutions and products to the market; continued awareness and communication of market trends, competitor landscape, technology shifts and political drivers that impact business strategy. Customer and sales oriented.
What your background should be
- Certification may be required in some areas. Typically 10+ years of successful experience in field of signaling/rail automation with good customer network in Latin America.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related discipline, or advanced degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is the one of world largest engineering company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com