- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Under general supervision, and following established policies and procedures, operates and adjusts diagnostic x-ray equipment to produce diagnostic images of designated portions of the body to meet the national standard for reduction rate. Maintains excellent customer service skills to enhance the patient experience and increase patient satisfaction. Assists physician/radiologist in procedural studies. Additionally, this position requires the x-ray technologist to support and facilitate departmental initiatives and performs other duties assigned. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be registered within 6 months of hire date. CPR (American heart association). Good communication skills, a focus on detail, and careful attention to procedure are essential to success as a radiology technician. Physical strength is needed to position patients, and at times, to lift them onto examination tables. As with health care professionals in general, empathy, cultural sensitivity, and high ethical standards are necessary as well.
Required Schooling / Training
- 24 month program in AMA approved school.
Who is the client company
- This is a catholic, not-for-profit United States health care system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org