- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibility is to perform radiologic exams as ordered by physician. Perform routine exams in accordance with the department standard operating procedures. S/he will check requisitions for physician notes and special instructions. Day to day activities will consult with radiologist at CMC or physician as necessary. The successful candidate will select proper radiation exposure according to patient density. S/he will operate equipment as directed by demands of individual exams. Assist in maintaining adequate patient records.
What your background should be
- Successful completion of an AMA approved radiologic technology program required. Current registry with ARRT (or eligible). 1 year experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com