- Leesburg, VA
What you'll be doing
- Obtaining quality x-rays using correct position, markers, and radiation exposure; implementing safety procedures for patients, self, and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation. Ensuring the safety of patients when using wheelchairs and stools, distributing x-ray stock in x-ray rooms and treatment area as needed. Process images using CR and archiving images through PACS, handling physician requests in a timely manner. Ensuring appropriate x-rays are ordered. Communicating with the PACS administrator as needed.
What your background should be
- Registry eligible with two years of experience preferred. Employee must be 18 years of age or older. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Licensed through the state board; registered with ARRT preferred. Minimum one or two years of clinical experience preferred. Bilingual a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Registered graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology, BS, diploma, associate degree, or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a full range of urgent care and primary care services through local health care centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com