- Clinton, MD
What you'll be doing
- Obtaining quality x-rays using correct position, markers and radiation exposure. Implementing safety procedures for patients, self and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation. Ensuring the safety of patients when using wheelchairs and stools. Distributing x-ray stock in x-ray rooms and treatment area as needed. Processing images using CR and archiving images through PACS. Handling physician requests in a timely manner. Ensuring appropriate x-rays are ordered. Communicating with the PACS administrator as needed. Performing all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one or two years clinical and supervisory experience preferred. Employee must be 18 years of age or older. Minimum typing experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Licensed through the state board and registered with ARRT.
Required Schooling / Training
- Registered graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology. B.S. or associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides a full range of urgent care and primary care services through local health care centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org