- Sicklerville, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Obtaining quality x-rays using correct position, markers, and radiation exposure; implementing safety procedures for patients, self, and staff to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation. Ensuring the safety of patients when using wheelchairs and stools. Distributing x-ray stock in x-ray rooms and treatment area as needed. Processing images using CR and archiving images through PACS. Handling physician requests in a timely manner. Ensuring appropriate x-rays are ordered. Communicating with the PACS administrator as needed.
What your background should be
- Employee must be 18 years of age or older. Minimum typing experience; strong verbal and written communication skills. Registered with ARRT, registry eligible with two years of experience preferred. Minimum one or two years of clinical experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Registered graduate of an approved school of radiologic technology, BS, diploma, associate degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org