Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging Faculty Instructor
- Wausau, WI
What you'll be doing
- Facilitate learning through classroom activities, distance learning experiences, workforce development, out-of-classroom activities, mentoring of students and peers. Assess and evaluate student performance in alignment with the student assessment plan. Meet assigned classes on a scheduled basis for the scheduled length of time. Post and maintain office hours. Utilize professional hours for preparation and ongoing curriculum development. Maintain performance based curriculum, syllabi, learning plans and course outcome summaries in an approved district format. Participate in institutional, advisory and program/instructional committee meetings. Submit grades in a timely manner. Furnish written evaluation of individual students for placement when requested by the student. Assist in preparing budget requests. Actively select and use appropriate learning materials and resources including textbooks, library resources, equipment and supplies to enhance learning. Assist in planning, development and implementation of a new or modified program/course. Identify areas in need of improvement. Stay current and focused on the student and customer needs. Maintain all required certificates. Coordinate instructional support services to meet special student needs. Provide customized training and technical assistance to meet customer needs. Assist in student academic advising.
What your background should be
- At least two years (4,000 hours) of related work experience in radiography. Must hold a current American registry of radiologic technologists (ARRT) registration. Must have a valid driving license. Ability to multi task. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor preferred, Masters degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com