- Odessa, TX
What you'll be doing
- Perform X ray to ASME and API 1104 codes. Prepare, set-up, and complete all necessary paperwork. Responsible for operation of radiography in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures. Responsible for site security. Prevent unauthorized personnel from entering work area. Evaluate and interpret results according to the code of construction or customers specifications. Train assistants in safe operations Train and mentor assistant to be a future technician. Responsible for producing code work. Responsible for all paperwork to be turn in a timely manner knowledge and skills. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Knowledge of arithmetic and algebra. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
What your background should be
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is preferred. 40 hours level I and 40 hours level II course and 1600 hours field experience. Must have the ability to meet company certification standards. Must be able to travel out of town 50% or more of the time. Must have a valid driving license. Must be able to work various shifts. The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects. The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an independent oil & energy service provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org