Quick Service Technician
- Chillicothe, OH
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a quick service technician. Check and change the engine oil/filters check the tires pressure and conditions, filters, and fluids (windshield wiper, power steering, brake, transmission, and differential and engine collant). The quick service technician will know how to top off or replace these fluids and maintenance-related parts, as required. In addition, the lube technician may also be assigned to perform per-delivery service on new and pre-owned vehicles in preparation for delivery to the customer. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of vehicle-servicing experience. An aptitude and interest in vehicle maintenance. Strong analytical and communication skills. Unrestricted driving license and have a clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a car dealership company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org