Quality & Visual Auditor
- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Complete quality and visual audits of production processes, retail operations procedures, and sales floor merchandising by using various measuring tools to ensure efficiency compliance. Verify production process and complete audit reports in the quality database. Inspect process and paperwork to ensure procedural standards are being followed. Utilize computer programs to review and update processes and procedures as recommended. Complete layout inspections utilizing measuring instruments, fixtures, and specifications. Maintain safety and quality standards by using acceptable housekeeping practices on equipment and work area. Use results from quality database system to determine process needs and to give input for improvements. Assist with the developing and maintain flowcharts, manuals, reports, and other documentation for new and ongoing procedures. Create related signage to be posted in appropriate locations. Follow up to verify that proper testing and audits are being performed and quality program is being sustained. Provide feedback to management to report activity and recommend improvements where necessary. Perform any range of special projects associated with the tracking, recording, audit, compilation of data, or transactions related to training, documenting, implementing, and maintaining the efficiency process, as directed. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience with quality audits in process improvement (e.g. kaizen methodology and concepts) required. Relevant certification (e.g. ISO 9000) preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain rapport with others. Must have a valid Florida driving license, valid insurance, reliable transportation, and the ability to be insured under the company vehicle insurance policy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business, management, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American nonprofit organization, which provides job training, employment placement services, and other community based programs for people who have disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com