- Norcross, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide verification services in the areas of receiving, storage of ingredients and products, pest control, good manufacturing practices (GMPs), net weights, proper labeling, quality characteristics and others as identified. Verification may include additional monitoring as a verification step. Conduct other inspections as required by customers, government agencies, and company procedures as directed by the quality supervisor, quality manager or quality VP. Support facility food safety/regulatory compliance programs such as hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP), sanitation standard operation procedures (SSOPs), and sanitation performance standards (SPS) via monitoring and verifying. Assure monitoring instruments; i.e., thermometers, scales, etc. are accurately calibrated. Provide feedback that assists in development and enhancement of programs and procedures. Obtain microbiological samples, including environmental samples and when needed, product samples. Follow all company policies, including but not limited to, time & attendance, professional conduct, and employee safety.
What your background should be
- Must have good writing skills. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Must be willing to work in extreme temperatures. Must have a good safety record. Must be able to interact with other departments. Must promote teamwork environment. One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a wholesale bakery that offers a wide variety of artisan-style, organic breads and pastries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org