- Norcross, GA
What you'll be doing
- Support facility food safety or regulatory compliance programs such as hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP), sanitation standard operation procedures (SSOPs) and sanitation performance standards (SPS) via monitoring and verifying. Assure monitoring instruments; i.e., thermometers, scales, etc. are accurately calibrated. Provide feedback that assists in development and enhancement of programs and procedures. Obtain microbiological samples, including environmental samples and when needed, product samples. Follow all company policies, including but not limited to, time & attendance, professional conduct and employee safety. Maintain effective working relationships with all personnel and external customers. Proactively address situations that could lead to downtime or product loss. Support production leadership in all areas of quality and conformance to product specifications. Manage quality records files in a neat and orderly manner and in accordance with company policy.
What your background should be
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months related experience or training. Must have good writing skills. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Must be willing to work in extreme temperatures. Must have a good safety record. Must be able to interact with other departments. Must promote teamwork environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a food production company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org