Quality Systems Specialist
- Auburn, WA
What you'll be doing
- Leads multi-function, multi-site groups to develop company directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer and regulatory requirements, including international standards and working agreements are deployed. Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics or develops new applications for statistical tools to maintain and continuously improve process capability. Analyzes data to provide insight for leadership team and lead deep dive concepts, process development and executive presentations. Develops quality budget and cost estimates. Performs benchmarking of enterprise best-practices. Leads stakeholders in analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of complex problems and development and implementation of preventive or corrective actions. Directs and manages very complex project schedules requiring interfacing with multi regional or international activities. Makes appropriate changes to job/role structures and processes by communicating effectively and focusing on new skill development. Uses extensive measurement systems to monitor the implementation.
What your background should be
- Typically, 10 or more years of related work experience is required. Must be attention to detail and ability to create presentations appropriate for senior level executive is required. Must have advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel and use of current quality or business systems to perform data analysis on key processes (charts/graphics). Must be service-oriented and collaborative approach, strong process discipline, communication and systems thinking are core competencies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or master degree.
Who is the client company
- The company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org