- Galesburg, MI
What you'll be doing
- The primary purpose of this internship is to manage the planning, execution and evaluation of current change programs to improve customer satisfaction, cost and profitability. Facilitate on time implementation of projects across the organization. Work on process improvements to identify and eliminate constraints within the change control process and improve overall time to market. Act as a project leader to drive project implementation of various projects new programs, cost out projects, etc. Implement changes on time per the project timeline. Identify any process constraints that impede effective implementation. Identify process solutions to remove constraints permanently from the process.
What your background should be
- Prior internship or co-op experience with a manufacturing company preferred. Legally authorized to work in the US on an on going basis without company sponsorship.
Required Schooling / Training
- Currently enrolled in an engineering or physical sciences bachelor program at an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational power management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com