Quality Improvement Director
- Berlin, VT
What you'll be doing
- As a quality improvement director, the candidate would manage the company quality improvement team, coordinate activity to measure, evaluate and improve the quality of health care service for the company member as well as facilitate collaboration between the company of vermont (BCBSVT) and physician, provider organization, state agency and other entities. The candidate would also be responsible for coordinating internal and external activity required for accreditation under standards set by the national committee of quality assurance (NCQA), urac and other applicable entity-ultimately assuring that BCBSVT meet regulatory requirement regarding quality improvement.
What your background should be
- This job requires health care experience, including work involving responsibility for quality improvement.
Required Schooling / Training
- The qualified candidate will have a post undergraduate degree in nursing, public health, public administration, business administration, health services research, law or a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- The company is providing health insurance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org