- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- As a member of the leadership team for the brand support division, the quality coordinator will demonstrate and utilize professional conduct when interfacing with staff and client. The quality coordinator position provide assistance to the supervisor, SME and team member in the area of quality monitoring and auditing, program and system documentation development and training, client interaction on process, program performance and feedback on staff performance. Awareness of program performance indicator. Perform daily quality assurance check. Serve as a primary contact for staff in regard to program process question, system process and system utilization question. Develop and maintain standard operating procedure, collaborating closely with management and project coordinator for any program eligibility, formulary or process change or patient or provider database, web portal or workflow system change. Develop and report training competency testing. Support and assist with training of staff development for service rendered. Ensure timely and accurate departmental report re record of training and SOP update. Use performance measure to identify opportunity for staff and process improvement including work instruction, and standard verbiage.
What your background should be
- Quality coordinator must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in call center or reimbursement arena. Experience in quality assurance or subject matter expert preferred. Ability to prioritize and distribute daily feedback. Understanding of call center model. Quality coordinator must demonstrate superior communication skills both written and verbal format. Ability to motivate and lead team for positive service outcomes. Ability to identify and communicate problems in process and process flow. Demonstrate commitment to client and client need. Ability to work on special projects, as assigned, on multi-disciplinary team.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about long-term care pharmacy services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com