Quality Control Manager
- Maryville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Candidate will be responsible for overall quality inspections and improve the effectiveness, consistency and efficiency of the process. Develop missing and refine current quality standards. Provide support for inspections and known problem parts. Coordinate and track internal issues to ensure the root causes are eliminated. Assist in vendor qualification by developing quality and delivery specs. Candidate also will be responsible for detailed report. And need to maintain the working hours: 8:00 am 6:00 pm.
What your background should be
- Preferred candidate would be detailed-oriented, independent worker, have strong interpersonal skills, computer skills, written and verbal skills. Strong work history. Must pass background and drug screen
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. degree required. Engineering degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Client company is a wholly owned subsidiary and provider of HR services and one of the largest staffing organization in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org