Quality Control Manager
- Jamestown, NY
What you'll be doing
- The quality control manager is responsible to ensure continuous production of quality products in a consistent manner with the established customer and military standards. The candidate will develop, implement, and maintain ISO 9001 and TRC quality system requirements plan. Coordinate and direct the quality management system at all production facilities. S/he is also responsible for ensuring all facilities and subcontractors maintain an adequate quality management system compliant with established TRC procedures. The role is responsible for supervision of assigned staff.
What your background should be
- Four years of quality systems management experience, minimum two years of which involved the management of a high-level quality assurance system. Experience in an industrial sewing environment and experience in managing government contract specifications strongly preferred. Valid driving license with driving record acceptable to agency insurance carrier and the ability to travel for work or equivalent accommodations essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor/associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the primary lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) and HIV/Aids service organization in north Texas.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org