Quality Control Lab Technician
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Under general supervision, the quality control lab technician will conduct routine laboratory tests. Review work for accuracy and overall adequacy. The candidate will provide and maintain records of test results. S/he will work independently at times and work within a team to complete projects. Assist senior personnel in compiling, analyzing, and interpreting results for internal/external customers. Incumbent will carry out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual. This position will communicate results to supervisor in detailed manner. Conduct all business activities in accordance to company hse policies, legal compliance requirements, and company core values. The role will perform other related duties and handle special projects, as assigned.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have 3+ years of related work experience. S/he should have the ability to run appropriate qc lab tests and process/procedures for drilling fluids and chemicals. Incumbent should have intermediate analytical and problem solving skills, and intermediate microsoft office skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, or specialized vocational training, associate degree, or university degree in chemistry (entry level)
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest oilfield services company. It operates providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org