Quality Control Chemist
- Foothill Ranch, CA
What you'll be doing
- Essential duties and responsibilities for the incumbent are working with other R&D personnel to weigh out ingredients and prepare samples for tasting and analysis. Candidate will assist R&D personnel with arranging internal tasting sessions. S/he will perform measurements to determine physical properties of ingredients and finished products such as pH, solubility, particle size distribution, density, and color. The ideal person is responsible to work with other R&D personnel to obtain samples of raw materials and related documents. The core function is perform basic calculations and types word documents; assist in preparation of R&D and manufacturing formulas, manufacturing directives, and accompanying documents. The individual will maintain good laboratory records and organizes R&D records. Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently; must have above average computer skills needed including excel, word, and outlook; must have excellent math skills of basic algebra to calculate figures, amounts, and proportions. Knowledge and understanding of chemistry, nutrition, and laboratory procedures and terminologies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com