Quality Control Analyst
- South San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform testing of routine and non routine sample and document according to good manufacturing practice. Perform environmental monitoring and utility sampling and document according to good manufacturing practice. Review data and assess against established acceptance criteria. Perform technical review of peer generated data for basic method. Prepare data table and graph identify discrepancies, participate in quality investigation and preventive action initiative as needed. Prepare and maintain standard, control, stock and culture per established procedure. Support the maintenance and compliance of operational area. Participate in assay transfer and assay validation as needed. Perform equipment qualification maintenance.
What your background should be
- Good verbal communication skills. Basic knowledge of scientific theories, principle and technique used in analytical or biological test procedures. Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning and problem solving with general guidance. Ability to write clearly and effectively. Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping manager informed of status. Ability to work off shift, weekend and holiday as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in relevant scientific discipline
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com