Quality Assurance Specialist
- Carson, CA
What you'll be doing
- Attends required training to gain technical and contract management knowledge. Receives training in studying contractor's quality control systems and accomplishing planning of quality assurance in assigned area. Learns by assisting higher-graded QAS and by interacting with other multifunctional team members to analyze a variety of contracts, purchase orders, specifications, technical orders, change orders, and related controlling guides, for use in planning quality assurance (QA) procedures. Performs qa activities under close guidance. Maintains surveillance of a designated portion of a contractor's quality control system. Assists in conducting review and evaluation of contractor's quality control procedures, reviewing contractor's quality data, performing product inspections, recording and charting quality trends and data, and utilizing same in the evaluation of the quality control of the contractor. Progresses toward more responsible assignments as training and proficiency progress.
What your background should be
- Three years of general experience, one year which was equivalent to at least the GS-04 level. Experience in quality control; quality inspection; contracting and purchasing; supply and storage; industrial or production planning; research and engineering; maintenance; or test and evaluation that provided; experience with quality assurance or related work, experience with product or process, experience interpreting and applying contract requirements and engineering specifications, or experience with others in person-to-person work relationships.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree.
Who is the client company
- This company is responsible for ensuring federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost, and meet performance requirements.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com