Quality Assurance Representative
- Sevierville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Review legal documents with owners to verify accuracy of information for a clear understanding of contents following approved order and scripts. Check documents for proper signatures notarizations, and prepare copies for owner to take home. Make new owner welcome calls within rescission periods, respond to owners seeking assistance, facilitate prompt courteous action, and track paperwork until customer file is complete and closed. Provide sales training for 30 compliance policies and for effective management of retention objectives including pre-pack, worksheet, owner kit review, on-going product knowledge instruction, and other activities. Train, test, and certify eligible sales professionals to present documents with owners to best practices standards. Closely monitor site rescission rates using CRS reporting tools. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Clear understanding of legal documents. Familiar with contract standards. Expert knowledge of the company plus program and all its many features/benefits. Experience in training, especially with product knowledge and compliance policies. Superior oral and written communication skills. Computer literate a must. Strong organizational and problem solving skills. Must be able to secure a public notary license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about vacation ownership business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com