Quality Assurance Project Manager
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work with BPR project manager to deliver UAT in line with major project milestone. Estimate resource requirement to complete UAT. Arrange and prioritize SME to test need and project schedule while balancing business need and expectation of BPR PM. Identify risk and appropriate mitigation plan for UAT. Responsible for liaising with BPR project manager in planning UAT for various project. Responsible for communicating system impact on UAT schedule. Act as curator of test repository. Responsible for work with project manager to get correct script updated by business prior to UAT. Responsible for set up test tracking tool for each UAT. Responsible for ensuring the UAT environment and required data setup are available to support test. Responsible for managing issue escalation within IS&T or business team to allow testing to continue plan, report and issue resolution. Responsible for reporting progress status on UAT activity and issue to the project team and management. Drive technical root cause analysis across multiple system and ensure issue resolution. Partner with BPR project manager on UAT planning, timeline, scope & requirement. Partner with teams to align project schedule. Build strong working relationship within regional and global IS&T team. Present UAT procedure to business group and project team. Communicate consistently with customers to ensure a quality product or service is delivered.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience. 3 months experience planning and managing small to medium projects employing sound project management fundamentals. PMI training, certification preferred. Must have a good working knowledge of SAP and CRM systems. Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints. Proficient at managing multiple efforts simultaneously. Excellent listening, communication, leadership and presentation skills. Ability to maintain and develop relationships within the project team. Experience with service organizations. Excellent organizational and documentation skills. Must be an effective communicator and be able to work efficiently with multiple business groups. Ability to travel as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com