Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Yuba City, CA
What you'll be doing
- The quality assurance supervisor QA is a nursing supervisor who identifies, reviews and reports on oasis, quality measures (QA), serious patient events, consults with branch director and home health supervisor(s) regarding care and service complaints of a potentially serious nature. Monitors the implementation and administration of the patient incident reporting process, customer satisfaction and the patient complaint program. Conducts education on quality data management and performance improvement (pi) reporting. The QAS is responsible for assuring all documentation, including the oasis, in the patient care records meet federal, state and the joint commission regulations. The QAS works with the director and home health supervisor(s) in evaluating care being delivered to the home health patient and contributes to performance evaluations.
What your background should be
- Nursing procedures, laws, and regulations pertaining to the delivery of patient care in the home setting. Working knowledge of OASIS, Medicare (CMS), Medi-Cal, Title 22, and the joint commission regulations. A registered nurse with three or more years experience with the last five years in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, at least one or more years of which was supervisory or administrative capacity. Valid California RN license, valid CPR certification, valid California driving license, and current auto insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com