Quality Assurance Associate
- Sarasota, FL
What you'll be doing
- Test all aspects of software products, including user facing functionality and company infrastructure across a wide array of platforms. Discover, troubleshoot, document, and assume ownership of defects. Work with development and art teams to reproduce, resolve, verify, and close defects. Execute on software testing methodologies defined by company-wide processes. Be an advocate for a user in identifying areas where usability can be improved. Communicate issues and risks to the production team. Write and execute test cases to ensure all functionality in the program is exercised.
What your background should be
- One or more years of software QA and mobile application testing experience is desired. An interest in working with medically related content is a must. Excellent verbal and written communication skill. Must have strong desire to learn QA techniques specific to company. Ability to learn new technologies and adapt use of tools. Organized, detail oriented, methodical, and with the initiative to self-direct. Technically savvy, with excellent computer and analytical skills. Be persistent, patient and highly disciplined. Ability to work with other team members to meet goals and deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- College education is not required.
Who is the client company
- This is a digital health company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com