Quality Assurance Assistant
- Cerritos, CA
What you'll be doing
- Minimize monetary loss from defective merchandise including apparels, shoes, accessories and soft goods received from vendors. Collaborate with quality assurance manager to identify the most effective defect recovery process for each item. Identify defects effectively and efficiently. Sort defective merchandise into appropriate categories. Clearly communicate with vendors in writing or verbally regarding defective and unacceptable merchandise. Communication to upper management regarding defective products as necessary. Aggressively negotiate credit or replacement merchandise for defects with vendors. Preserve and reinforce existing relationships with vendors, develop and maintain relationships with new vendors. Perform other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- High level of attention to detail. Ability to quickly and effectively identify apparel flaws. Strong multitasking, prioritization and organization skills. Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities without constants supervision. Strong tracking and organizational skills. Professional communication skills. Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrication and various fashion categories. Ability to work successfully with any personality type. Sense of urgency and ability to maintain performance quality under pressure. Microsoft Office Suite, technical fashion knowledge. A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or currently pursuing degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is home to the world's most-coveted designer apparel, shoes & accessories.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com