Quality Assurance Analyst
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Serves as an escalation point of contact for issues involving testing. Plans and facilitates all communication and decisions about testing strategy, schedules, and meetings with the project manager, development team and business stakeholders. Identifies test resources, estimates test effort and defines test schedule and milestones. Manages process to make sure test environments are refreshed and ready. Assists as a resource to test analysts in the creation of test cases and approves test cases. Conducts test readiness assessments. Coordinates and monitors the execution of all test cases, logs and reviews issues, and defects identified by testers. Collects testing sign-off from all testing participants. Ensures all aspects of testing, such as manual execution, regression, automation and performance testing are completed. Compiles, prepares, and provides final test completion report. Finalizes and archives all test deliverables. Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of software testing and other IT quality assurance technical experience. Software quality assurance certification from an industry recognized organization or the ability to secure the certification within 12 months from the date of hire. Experience in database testing in Microsoft SQL server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication. Capable of prioritizing and managing assignments and tasks to completion with minimal supervision. Ability to maintain a detail oriented approach while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D required, bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest non-hazardous solid waste management companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org