Quality Assurance Analyst
- South Portland, ME
What you'll be doing
- Ensures the product testing is complete and of high quality prior to sign off. Act as company test lead for facilitating workability release changes, including test plan and execution management. Develops appropriate communications for release management expectations that include test project plan, resources. Consistently performs analysis and translates business requirements and functional specifications into applicable functional and user acceptance test plans. Coordinates functional and user acceptance testing by developing and executing the testing strategy/plan, scheduling resources and facilities and tracking test execution. Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology. Coordinates weekend release activities that are in collaboration with the client.
What your background should be
- Experience with software project life cycles. Experience with automated test tools, modeling tools, test validation tools, change management tools and test case generation techniques required. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and support multiple projects, releases simultaneously. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com