- Greeley, CO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a quality assurance. This successful position is responsible to verify products, which is produced according to specifications. Make sure verify products being labeled and packaged properly. The candidate will verify that company SOPs and SSOPs followed by food safety and GMPs. Document all audit findings. Attention to detail extended walking and standing. Utilize good decision-making skills. S/he will maintain a good working relationship with plant management, plant employees, and USDA/FSIS. Perform various other duties as needed.
What your background should be
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred. Knowledge of beef cuts, product codes is preferred. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world leader in beef, lamb, and poultry production, and leading company in pork production.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org