Quality and Training Manager
- Tallahassee, FL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for promoting quality throughout the company, implementing and leveraging the quality management systems (QMS) at all levels of the organization. Evaluates strategies, policies, processes and procedures as part of the management system. Promotes a quality culture, support initiatives that drive on-going process improvement, facilitating changes to the quality strategy into the business. Maintains and implements certification coverage ensuring on-going compliance to company standards and external certification. Analyzes data, identifies trends and use statistics ensuring the processes meet company business and customer needs. Promotes understanding of the processes required for fulfillment of customer satisfaction and contractual commitments. Uses improvement methodologies to provide leadership to support business performance.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years progressive experience in the quality assurance function of a large scale claims processing organization or have at least five years progressive experience in the quality assurance function of a large scale claims processing organization. Lean six sigma or other quality certification required. 5 years of people management experience preferred. Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with at least three courses in statistics.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org