- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The quality analyst is responsible for analyzing, reporting, and developing recommendations on data. The candidate will use multiple sources of data, analyze trends, reconcile data, and identify areas for improvement. S/he will audit csr phone calls and documentation generated through the calls, report, and maintains quality and performance measurements. Provide constructive feedback to individual or group regarding performance and appropriate departmental processes and guidelines to facilitate process improvements. Work collaboratively with the training staff by forwarding identified trends and serving as back up to the training specialist when needed by designing courses and evaluation materials to support training. Providing new and existing staff with quality training in a variety of modalities, including role-playing, simulations, team exercises, and group discussions. Work may involve strict timelines. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job. Assist in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of business solutions. This position may act as a liaison between different departments.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2 years of related experience in a call center environment providing quality monitoring, at least 1 year of experience with access and excel. S/he should have the ability to make presentations to persuade others or provide information and instruction. Incumbent should be capable of explaining complex issues in a concise manner to senior administration and staff. S/he should have strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with senior administration, staff, and public. This position should have an understanding of medical terminology, cost components, contracting methodologies/terminology. The applicant should have sql experience, prior analysis experience and bilingual-Spanish skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent; college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com