QA Food Technician
- Worcester, MA
What you'll be doing
- Local meat processing plant is looking to hire a QA food technician. Successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring & auditing processes in the plant (cold, refrigerated space). Auditing good manufacturing practices, product quality and safety, preoperational inspections, perform line clearance, batch record review. Validating documents, checking specifications, and working with different instruments to make sure they are in spec. Performing SSOP inspections, product testing, maintaining the approved supplier list, troubleshooting and investigating quality issues, and sanitation.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have 1 to 2 years of working experience in the food or beverage industry. S/he must have strong communication skills, documentation skills. Quality assurance and HACCP experience is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- AS/BS degree in the life sciences (food science ideal) is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org