- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of system requirements. Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and execute test coverage plan. Perform testing of new and old features of company web platform. Isolate, replicate and report defects. Define and execute a plan to convert automated testing. Give production support, provide on-the-spot support solutions to end-users. Document defects or change requests as reported by end-users due to production support cases. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Five years of relevant work experience. 3-5 years of relevant QA experience, 3-5 years of SQL or T-SQL experience. 3-5 years of MS Excel, familiarity with MS SQL server standard edition 2008. 1-2 years of Salesforce experience as a user, developer or administrator. Able to communicate clearly, self-starter. Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian products (nice to have). Selenium IDE or other browser based QA scripting tools (nice to have). Experience converting engineering teams from manual to automated testing (nice to have). ASP.Net development (nice to have), JQuery (nice to have). Experience using Tableau or any other contemporary reporting tools (nice to have).
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or BA in a technical field of study.
Who is the client company
- This is an online insurance agency that offers a more simplified, transparent and cost-effective way to purchase small business insurance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org